I know that this is only my eleventh post, and I havent even posted about all my hobbies, but I’ve already been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award (in my awesome spokesman voice). This goes out to everyone that I’ve nominated, aswell as Melissa Nacinovich at http://cocomias.wordpress.com/, who nominated me. So now, without further adieu, the instructions!
1. Put up this trophy on your blog.
2. Say 7 little random facts about you (here’s mine):
1. I am a vegitarian, and supportive of PETA (and peta bread, which is delicious).
2. I went on a phography retreat with a digital camera, then one day later got a professional seven hundred dollar one (with my own money, saved up).
3. My cat is sitting on the computer right now.
4. I have a phobia of spiders.
5. I have already picked out my colledge… in a different country.
6. I’ve lived in the same building for 11.5 years.
7. I haven’t taken a single class in Lepidoptery, Painting, Photography, Baking, Astronomy, Writing, or writing music.
2. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers, who you think are COMPLETELY AWESOME, and no less.
If you don’t take awards, and I’ve nominated you, that’s perfectly fine. If you do take awards, and I haven’t nominated you, I had to make it fifteen blogs, and I did consider a lot more people than that. For now, I just have to say thanks for being part of my first award! =)